The Academic Skills Office (ASO) provides comprehensive academic support for all Augsburg students. In addition, ASO coordinates several programs. Click on the links below for information about our services and programs.
- Tutoring Services and Supplemental Instruction: Free tutoring and Supplemental Instruction is available for most Augsburg courses.
- Academic Skills Coaching: Individual and group appointments for all Augsburg students.
- Schedule an appointment
- Access study skills resources
- Connect + Achieve + Progress (CAP): CAP students are registered for GST 100: Critical Thinking during their first semester and assigned a staff advisor through the Gage Center to assist in their transition to Augsburg.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)/ Probation Advising: Students on SAP are assigned an academic advocate to help identify factors that contributed to their academic probation status and to develop a plan to address these barriers and enhance academic confidence.