Academic Skills Office
The Academic Skills Office (ASO) provides comprehensive academic support for all Augsburg students. In addition, ASO coordinates several programs. Click on the links below for information about our services and programs.
- Tutoring Services and Supplemental Instruction: Free tutoring and Supplemental Instruction is available for most Augsburg courses.
- Academic Skills Coaching: Individual and group appointments for all Augsburg students.
- Conditional Admit Program (CAP): Students admitted with a provisional acceptance are required to meet with their academic coach/specialist and fulfill the requirements of CAP.
- Probation Advising: Students work with an assigned academic advocate to help identify factors that contributed to their probationary status and to develop a plan to address barriers to success and to enhance academic confidence.
- Augsburg Advantage at St. Kate’s (AASK): The AASK program is a collaborative effort between Augsburg College and St. Catherine’s University to assist students in their transition to college.