American Indian Student Services
The Augsburg American Indian Student Services Program is a multifaceted office established in 1978 to recruit and retain American Indian students. It is a national model of success and continues to have one of the highest retention and graduation rates of Indian students in the state of Minnesota.
Today more than 100 Indian students have graduated from Augsburg, and each year approximately 50 students are enrolled both full and part time, undergraduate and graduate, representing over 20 tribal nations.
We Offer Assistance With:
- The admissions process
- Financial aid procedures and completion of applications
- Orientation and registration
- Coursework selection
- Individual education plans
- Academic advising and career counseling
- Community and professional referrals
- Intervention/crisis counseling/advocacy