November 13 is nearly here, and it’s already time to schedule your gift for Give to the Max Day. Let’s repeat last year’s outstanding effort, in which 837 Auggies gave $313,639 in just 24 hours—more than any other Minnesota college and university. We’re going to see this success again.
In honor of what’s going to be another great day in Auggie history, we are counting down the 15 Reasons to Give to the Max on November 13. We’re looking to reach 1,001 Auggies this year. Every gift counts! Why are you Giving to the Max for Augsburg?
- Give … in honor of an Auggie you love … an Auggie who was there for you,
- A professor who saw a little something more,
- The school that was there for you is there for 3,500+ students today. It is part of their work here on campus to give back.
- When you give to Augsburg College, you’re part of something bigger. And isn’t that why you’re an Auggie? Together, we can be #1 on Give to the Max Day, among all Minnesota colleges and universities, once again!
- In a nationwide survey, 65% of college students have not purchased a textbook because of the price. Supporting the Augsburg College Textbook Fund is just one of the 34 projects you can support on Give to the Max Day that help students, faculty, and the entire Augsburg community participate, share resources, and compete.
- If 30+ academic, athletic, and community projects are not inspiration enough, when you give to The Augsburg Fund, you support every student, every day through scholarships, financial aid, faculty research, and student support.
- You can help make the Center for Science, Business, and Religion a reality. No matter your background or your field, this transformative, interdisciplinary building offers future students a uniquely Augsburg edge to make a difference in the world.
- StepUP® and give. Isn’t the largest residential collegiate recovery program in the country worth it? Since it was founded in 1997, StepUP has helped more than 650 students, and Augsburg would not be Augsburg without this thriving model of service and student success.
- Do it for Auggie Eagle. This intrepid bird who does not say a word speaks in #Caw all day long. He is the indomitable Auggie spirit, and he is living and breathing #GTMD14. Just please don’t disappoint him on November 13.
- Have you given love to Sven Oftedal lately? As a leader at Augsburg, Sven Oftedal helped foster a climate of innovation and expansion and played a key role in recruiting outstanding faculty and students.
- Inspire future givers. Give today and share the news. Encourage the culture of philanthropy in this great state, and support Augsburg because you believe.
- Because you KNOW how good it felt to see this last year.