More than 90 Augsburg alumni, friends, and community leaders came together for a special networking event at the Kahler Grand Hotel in Rochester on May 18, featuring Rochester mayor Ardell Brede, President Pribbenow, and guest speaker Dr. Paul S. Mueller ’84.
Mueller, the chair of the Augsburg Board of Regents spoke on the topic of “Augsburg College: Small to Our Students and Big for the World,” and cited current student Vision Bagonza ’17 and recent graduate Michelle Grafelman ’15 as students living out Augsburg’s mission. With more than 2,500 Auggies living in the Rochester area, the College’s presence in Minnesota’s fastest growing city is growing. The event was an opportunity for local alumni to connect, meet community leaders, hear more about the great work Augsburg is doing as the premier private education provider in Rochester.
Find out more about the Augsburg program in Rochester.
Augsburg in Rochester:
- Program began in 1998 with 63 nursing students
- Now has 174 undergraduate students in nursing
- MBA program has graduated 250 alumni
- 70 Augsburg faculty members teaching in Rochester
- 350 graduate and undergraduate students
- 900 alumni of the Rochester program
- 2,500 Auggie alumni living in Rochester area
- Programs are accessible for working adults
- Undergraduate programs in Business (accounting*, finance*, management); Education (elementary education, special education); Nursing – BSN completion (for RNs only)
- Graduate programs in Master of Business Administration; Master of Arts in Nursing; Master of Arts in Education; Doctor of Nursing Practice