Just a reminder, parents! For Parents Only is happening Nov. 12, Oren Gateway Center, Room 100, 7-8:30 p.m. Chat in small groups with Augsburg’s departmental leaders from Academic Advising, Residence Life, the Center for Wellness and Counseling, Augsburg Abroad, the Vice President for Student Affairs, and others! This is a great way to get to know other parents and spend quality time with some of Augsburg’s leaders! R.S.V.P. to email@example.com.
On Thursday, Feb. 26, join other parents of Auggies to chat in small groups with Augsburg’s leaders from Academic Advising, the Dean’s office, Campus Ministry, Residence Life, Financial Aid, and Health and Physical Education.
We’ll take the “speed dating” approach as you’ll meet in small groups with these Auggie leaders and have the opportunity to learn about your student’s experience. Ask any question you like —no question too big or too small.
- Shannon Smith, Academic Advising
- Carly Eichhorst, Financial Aid
- Karen Kaivola, Provost and Chief Academic Officer
- Babette Chapman, Campus Ministry
- Amanda Erdman, Residence Life
- Carol Enke, Health and Physical Education
- Chris Wallace and Sammy Coy, Augsburg Student Activities Council
- Katie Radford ’12, Volunteer Engagement Manager
RSVP to Sally Daniels Herron ’79 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations are required by 2/20 to ensure you receive a parking pass for the event.