Five years, two degrees
Complete a bachelor’s degree and an MBA in five years by taking specified undergraduate courses and two semesters of MBA courses* at Augsburg College.
Launch date: Beginning in Fall 2014, this full-time day program builds on the established model of the evening MBA at Augsburg.
Real world experience: The MBA (4 + 1) features a graduate-student internship and consulting project that put you in partnership with a Minnesota business to develop solutions to real world business issues. At Augsburg, we know that hands-on experience strengthens learning and better prepares students for the business world.
Faculty: MBA faculty are experts in many fields of industry with strong connections in the business community and professional experience that helps students develop in their own careers. Many faculty have held senior positions in large organizations.
Location: Augsburg’s campus is minutes from the heart of the Minneapolis business district, where many students will intern during the program.
Accreditation: Augsburg is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association. www.ncahlc.org. The Augsburg MBA has also taken additional steps for national recognition by becoming a member of and candidate for ACBSP accreditation. www.acbsp.edu
*Up to four MBA classes can be waived based on completed undergraduate courses in business, finance, economics or accounting.
- Four-year degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 overall, and major GPA of 3.2 or director approval
- Online Application – available at www.augsburg.edu/mba
- Two personal statements (1-2 pages each)
- Current résumé of work history
- Official undergraduate/graduate transcripts sent directly to Augsburg College
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal interview with the MBA director
- Augsburg now offers its own online math and writing assessment as an alternative to the GMAT. The Individual Learning Profile (ILP) assessment is more affordable and more convenient. Those who have already taken the GRE or GMAT are exempt from the ILP.
Early Application Deadline: February 1
Regular Deadline: April 1
International students: Contact admissions for additional requirements
Talk to our admissions team to find out how you can shorten your path to an MBA.