Our Operations internship for the Winter-Spring of 2014 is still open. In March we will begin hiring for summer operations, education, farmers market and garden management internships. Fill out just the top part of the form if you want to be notified when those become available later on. Otherwise, see the open position below and apply through the form now. Anyone is encouraged to apply, no matter their previous experience with food or leadership.
Spring Semester Operations Internship
- Running 2-4 shifts every week (depending how your work schedule works with our’s, which can be seen at www.augsburg.edu/campuskitchen/volunteercalendar)
- Work 8-12 hours a week, 140 hours throughout the semester, February-April
- Leading and training new student volunteers who assist with shifts
- Managing food and material inventories
- Promoting the program to interested individuals and organizations on campus
- Maintaining and compiling accurate records of the work we do
- Active drivers’ license and comfortable driving in south Minneapolis
- Ability to lift large boxes and pans of food
- Adherence to food safety and operation procedures (our full training program can be seen at www.augsburg.edu/campuskitchen/training)
- Ability to thrive without direct supervision and guidance at all times
- Previous experience with Campus Kitchen shifts is recommended – sign up now at www.augsburg.edu/campuskitchen/signup
- $1000 stipend paid in three installments
- Free meals on all the shifts
Application is due by Wednesday, February 5th. Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis.
To apply, complete the application below (or www.augsburg.edu/campuskitchen/internships if you are not reading this from your webpage). If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Occasionally, the form won't appear below. Usually refreshing the page does the trick, but if not, click on the following link, and if that fails as well, just email us. https://docs.google.com/a/augsburg.edu/forms/d/1Ko9ooy_6hCJ2b4luHDvz-Y2-lA0IqU7Seuz-b11CcDo/viewform]