Please review the Student Lounge reservation policies before completing the form below:
- Reservations are given on a first-come, first-served basis by Campus Activities and Orientation (CAO) to student groups and college departments/offices at Augsburg College.
- Reservations must be made at least 1 week in advance.
- All events planned during Christensen Center’s building hours must be open to the entire student body. Any unused areas of the Student Lounge may be used by individual students.
- Reservations may not exceed 3 hours without explicit, written permission from CAO.
- No furniture may be moved without explicit, written permission from CAO. The pool table and ping pong table may never be moved – or used in any way other than their intended purposes – under any circumstances.
- Once the event is complete, the Student Lounge must be cleaned and put back in order.
- After the event, if damage has been found by CAO, and/or any of the aforementioned policies found violated, a $100 charge will be assessed to your student group or college department/office.