EXPLORE VOCATION WHILE SERVING AT A FAITH-BASED NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION
Current Augsburg College Sophomores and Juniors:
- Are you curious about the idea of being called to serve your neighbors in a work-setting?
- Wondering about how your talents, skills, and passions can inform your career decision making?
- Interested in exploring purpose, meaning, and vocation in a practical way?
- Looking for a paid work/internship experience for Spring Semester 2017?
If yes to all of these, we invite you to apply to be a Christensen Vocation Intern.
Some benefits and responsibilities include:
- Direct work experience at a faith-based non-profit organization.
- Students of any major and any faith background can participate.
- Participate in a bi-weekly seminar with other interns–read, reflect, and share about vocational discernment.
- Duration: 10-12 weeks, 8-10 hours/week; PAID internship for 100 hours during Spring 2017 semester.
- Completed Christensen internships can be eligible for the Augsburg Experience.
There are four potential placement sites for these internships. View the site-specific internship positions on the Strommen Center’s AUGPOST website (Search for “Christensen Vocation Intern”) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a packet of the job positions.Apply Now to be a Christensen Vocation Intern
Deadline: November 28
The Christensen Interns will be selected based on strong interest in exploring vocation, call, and career interests in faith-based or service organizations, as well as potential match with the internship site’s needs.
Questions? Contact Lonna Field at 612-330-1467 or email@example.com