EXPLORE VOCATION WHILE SERVING AT A FAITH-BASED NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION
Current Augsburg Students:
- Are you curious about how you are called to serve your neighbors in a work setting?
- Wondering about how your talents, skills, preferences, and passions can inform your career decision making?
- Interested in exploring purpose, meaning, and vocation in a practical way?
- Looking for a paid work/internship experience for spring semester 2018?
If yes to all of these, we invite you to apply to be a Christensen Vocation Intern.
APPLY NOW TO BE A CHRISTENSEN VOCATION INTERNShipPriority Deadline: November 9
- After this time, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, though specific sites may already be filled.
Some benefits and responsibilities include:
- Direct work experience at a faith-based non-profit organization.
- Students of any major and any faith background can participate.
- Participate in a bi-weekly seminar with other interns: read, take assessments, reflect, and share about vocational discernment.
- Duration: 8-10 hours/week, PAID internship for 100 hours during Spring 2018 semester. Potential orientation hours in December 2017.
- Completed Christensen vocation internships can be eligible for the Augsburg Experience.
There are four potential placement sites for these internships.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a packet of the job positions.
The Christensen Interns will be selected based on strong interest in exploring vocation, call, and career interests in faith-based or service organizations, as well as potential match with the internship site’s needs.
Questions? Contact Lonna Field at 612-330-1467 or email@example.com