CLASS Student Handbook (accommodations policies, etc.)
Groves Accommodations Lab (hours and policies)
The Center for Learning and Adaptive Student Services (CLASS) is located in the Gage Center for Student Success in the Lindell Library, Link Level (second floor).
CLASS Augsburg College
Campus Box #57
2211 Riverside Avenue
Minneapolis MN 55454
Main office/scheduling phone: (612) 330-1053
Testing lab phone: (612) 330-1748
Fax: (612) 330-1137
CLASS Office Hours during the Academic Year:
Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Shorter hours during the summer and college breaks.
- Call before you come in to make sure we’ll be here. 612-330-1053
- Closed Weekends and Holidays
- Other times only by special appointment
CLASS Staff Contact Information:
Kathy McGillivray, CLASS Office Director
(612) 330-1371, email@example.com
Regina Hopingardner, CLASS Assistant
(612) 330-1053, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachel Kruzel, Accommodations Assistant
(612) 330-1353, email@example.com
Katie Lane, M.A. Disability Specialist
(612) 330-1572, firstname.lastname@example.org
Anne Lynch, M.S. Disability Specialist
(612) 330-1217, email@example.com
Sheila Fox Wassink, M.S. Disability Specialist
(612) 330-1648, firstname.lastname@example.org