June Graduation Checklist
- Complete the online Commencement Participation & Ticket Request.
- Contact the registrar’s office with any questions about grades or to withdraw from the Graduation Ceremony.
- Purchase a cap and gown online or during regular hours at the Bookstore and pick it up at the Grad Fair.
- Complete your online loan exit counseling, if required. More information is available at http://www.augsburg.edu/studentfinancial/loan-exit-counseling/ .
- Ensure that you have settled your student account in the Enrollment Center.
- Return library books and magazines
- Complete move-out arrangements for on-campus housing.
- Clean out any lockers that you have on-campus.
- Set up a new email account and make copies of important files—your AugNet account will be deleted after you complete your coursework and receive your degree. Disappointed that you are not able to keep your Auggie email forever? Thanks to Google, we are now able to offer you an alternative Augsburg Alumni e-mail to use on your resumes and give to your friends. Please contact Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an account.
- Remind guests that the graduation ceremony begins at 11 a.m. and all guests require a ticket. (NOTE: Seating will start at 9:45 a.m.). Allow extra time for parking.
- Hang your gown (or iron, if necessary) to remove wrinkles.
- Attend the graduation rehearsal
In addition to the items listed above, Graduate Students should also:
- Submit your intent to graduate form to your program office.
- Schedule a thesis presentation/defense or successfully complete non-thesis option.