Building Toward Belief

Greetings and thanks for taking time for some Good News!

As Augsburg welcomes its largest freshman class in its history, I am remembering what helped me decide to become a student at Augsburg and the ways my experiences on campus turned me in a direction that shaped the rest of my life. It’s a decision I know was right for me.

Now, these many years later, I have had a chance to embrace my student experiences, understand how they led me to a career that took me to places I had only imagined, and offered me the opportunity to come full circle so I can give back to the place that gave me so much.

I invite you to take a few minutes to hear a bit more of that story by watching a short video. It will show you what happens when you focus on a goal, let yourself detach from the outcome, and believe. You will see, while some things are not always clear, when you allow yourself to listen and connect to what really matters to you, the answers are right there all along.

After you hear my story, please remember my ever present request—that you join me in the great work of bringing the Center for Science, Business and Religion to the heart of the Augsburg campus. Join me and help move Augsburg forward.

Sincerely,

Mike Good ’71