Stressed? Take a study break with Pacifica
During the 2017/2018 school year, Augsburg students, faculty and staff have access to the free premium version of a mental health app called Pacifica.
Pacifica is a mobile app designed to help you improve your mental wellness.
- Feel happier by recording your mood
- Live healthier by tracking healthy habits
- Think positively with thought recording tools
- Stay organized by setting goals
- Relieve stress using relaxation exercises
- Gain new skills using guided learning paths
Download Pacifica from the App Store or Google Play Store. Use your Augsburg email address to sign up and click the link in the confirmation email, and you’ll get access to Pacifica Premium for free (through August 2018).
No credit card is required and there will be no automatic renewal of the premium subscription.