There are a couple of very exciting events happening at the end of this week that will affect parking. Please make note of the following street-parking and lot closures and plan accordingly. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com . We apologize for any inconveniences and appreciate your patience.
Hagsfors Ground Breaking: Friday, April 29th:
- Lots G and F will be closed all day (starting at 5:00am). All vehicles must vacate lots prior to closing.
- No Parking along north- and south-bound lanes of 21st Ave South between 6th Street South and 7th Street South
- No Parking along east- and west-bound lanes of 7th Street South between 20th Ave South and 21st Ave South.
- Students, faculty, and staff are directed to park at other assigned lots. Please see your parking permit for other options.
Commencement: Saturday, April 30th:
The City of Minneapolis will post “No Parking” signs along the following routes:
- North- and south-bound lanes of 22nd Avenue South from Butler Place to 7th Street South.
- East- and west-bound lanes of 7 1/2 Street South from 22nd Ave South to 23rd Ave South.
- East- and west-bound lanes of Butler Place from 22nd Ave South to 25th Ave South.
- North- and south-bound lanes of 23rd Ave South from Butler Place to Riverside Ave.
- Lots J and K will be reserved for Accessible Parking only for commencement. All unauthorized vehicles must vacate the lot prior to closing. Lot will close by 5:00am on Saturday.
- Lot A will be offline – all unauthorized vehicles must vacate the lot prior to closing. Lot will close by 5:00am on Saturday.