Faculty/Staff parking permits are available to those who are faculty or staff at the college. Permit prices are based on your FTE, work status, and may be paid via payroll deduction.
Faculty and staff who wish to pay via payroll deduction must complete the online process. When finishing the online registration process, continue on to the online payments page, and choose the “Payroll Deduction” payment option. By selecting this option you are authorizing automatic payment withdrawal with your electronic signature.
All the information you need can be found on this webpage. There is also a pdf available here: Transportation & Parking Information. (2014/2015 document)
Faculty/Staff Permit Fall 2015
Monday, August 3rd at 8:30am for surface lots.
Friday, August 28th at 8:30am for underground lots.
Purchase your pass online at the Parking Services website. You can pick up your permit from DPS dispatch in the Urn/Mort lobby. Please allow at least two business days for processing & bring a photo ID. Permits will not be mailed out, nor will they be handed to someone else on the staff’s/faculty’s behalf.
- Prorated cost based on FTE
- 24/7 parking in Lots D, G, J, K, and L (Faculty/Staff Parking Map (PDF))
.00 – .25 FTE* $14.38 per month with Payroll deduction, $57.50 for the semester, $115 for the academic year
.26 – .50 FTE* $28.75 per month with Payroll deduction, $115 for the semester, $230 for the academic year
.51 – .74 FTE* $42.50 per month with Payroll deduction, $170 for the semester, $340 for the academic year
.75 – 1.0 FTE* $57.50 per month with Payroll deduction, $230 for the semester, $460 for the academic year
*FTE is determined by your general Human Resources status.
- Before your registration date you should log into Parking Services and check your profile’s designation to make sure it is what you expect. Your “User Type” determines what type of permit you can register for.
- Faculty – wrong FTE? To change your FTE or find out more, please contact Nate Hallanger at 612-330-1674 or via email at email@example.com
- Staff – wrong FTE? To change your FTE or find out more, please contact Human Resources at 612-330-1058 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Temp/Stipened Staff: If you are encountering any issues, please contact DPS at 612-330-1717 or via email at email@example.com
Please Note: These permits DO NOT include Summer 2016 – summer permits must be purchased separately.
- 24/7 parking in either Luther or Oren underground lot
- Heated underground parking
- Vehicle protected from ice and snow!
- Garage is protected by card access
- Designated/reserved parking space
- Easy indoor access to either the Luther Hall or Oren Gateway stairs and elevators
Luther Hall Underground: $400/semester, $1200/year – INCLUDES SUMMER 2016.
Oren Gateway Underground: $440/semester, $1320/year – INCLUDES SUMMER 2016.
LHUG and OGUG permits are limited and will be sold on a first-come basis. Underground parking sales become available to students first. If there are still spaces available at the time of your registration, LHUG and/or OGUG will appear as options for the type of permit you are able to choose. PLEASE NOTE – The cost for a year underground permit INCLUDES SUMMER 2016. If you will not be parking on campus for the summer of 2016, buy your permit by the semester rather than the year option.