Bing tracking

Lost Key or Fob

Report lost/stolen Key or Fob

Fill out the Access Request Form

Lost keys and fobs may be submitted using the Access Request Form. Make sure you select and fill out the fields for Lost key/fob.  After submitting the form online, notify Public Safety immediately of any lost or stolen keys/fobs so that we can take action to secure the spaces in which they give access to. Contact Public Safety Dispatch 24 hours a day at 612-330-1717 or just x1717 from a campus phone.

Please note – key requests must be filled out individually. One form should be used for ONLY one person and one area. One person who wants multiple keys must submit one form for each key.

Resident Keys

Students living in on-campus housing (Urness, Mortensen, Anderson, Oren, and Luther) will be issued keys at the beginning of their housing contract. Lost or stolen resident keys should be reported to Residence Life. Lost resident fobs should be reported to DPS for deactivation, and a Lost fob request should be submitted using the Access Request Form.