I teach management information system and strategic technology courses in the undergraduate day program, Weekend College, and in the MBA program.
I really enjoy teaching and discussing technology issues. Technology is becoming ubiquitous in the business world today and understanding how and when to use technology effectively is critical to create thriving, sustainable business practices.
When I am not teaching, I conduct research in the areas of work performance and virtual environments, information systems, and green study abroad.
I also enjoy traveling and outdoor adventures including cycling, skiing, running, backpacking, hiking, and paddling.
- B.A., Mathematics & Computer Science, St. Olaf College
- M.S., Software Engineering, University of Minnesota
- M.B.A., Northcentral University
- Ph.D., Business Administration, Graduate Theological Foundation
Honors and distinctions
- Selected for an intensive 6-month Leadership Development Program in Project Management completed in 2005.
- Wells Fargo Employee/Team Performance Awards 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Leadership in Organizational Change Award, HB Fuller 2001