I have over 20 years of finance experience at companies such as Honeywell, Alliant TechSystems, Dial, and Target. I absolutely love the study and practice of finance and hope to convey that energy and enthusiasm to my students.
In one of the MBA Managerial Finance classes, I saw such positive energy and excitement in the classroom as teams presented their end-of-term projects and engaged in lively, thoughtful discussion and challenges. The discussion demonstrated the great depth and desire for learning that had taken place.
Why should someone study in your area at Augsburg?
We have great faculty with a remarkable combination of academic and industry experience to share.
- B.S., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- M.B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- FIN 331, Financial Management, Day and WEC Programs
- FIN 438, Investment Theory, Day Program
- MBA 530, Managerial Finance, MBA Program
- MBC 532, Investment Theory and Portfolio Management, MBC Program
- MBC 534, Options and Deriviatives, MBC Program