Over the past decade, I have been impressed with the quality and capability of physician assistants in general, and in Augsburg College PA graduates in particular. It is a privilege to now work as a member of this team with its diverse, hardworking, and committed faculty and staff as they continue to strive for excellence in PA education; academically, professionally, and clinically. Being a part of the department affords a wonderful opportunity to interact with the bright and talented students, for whom the program exists.
- Luther Seminary, M.Div.; ordained pastor ELCA
- U of MN medical school; family practice and community health residency; family practice
- Family Practice, Ridgeview Clinics, Mound, MN
- Medical Director, Augsburg Physician Assistant Studies Program
- Associate Pastor, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Navarre, MN