THE ACHE FOR HOME – images
Call for Entries: Juried Alumni Show 2019
The Augsburg Art Galleries are now accepting entries of recent work for the next Alumni Show.
ARTWORK DEADLINE: August 1, 2019
ELIGIBILITY: Open to all alumni of Augsburg University
- Each artist may submit up to 3 pieces of artwork
- Artwork needs to have been made since our last alumni show (2017 or later)
- Click the following link to fill out our online submission form
- August 1: Submission deadline
- August 15: Notification of acceptance via email
- September 5 – 7: Artwork drop off at the galleries
- September 16 – February 11: Exhibition dates
- September 26: Reception, 6-8 p.m. Awards @ 7 p.m.
Keisha Williams is the Curatorial Department Assistant and Artist Liaison in Contemporary Art at the Minneapolis Institute of Art. She holds an MA in Visual Arts Management and Curating from Richmond the American International University in London, as well as an MA in Art Gallery and Museum Studies from the University of Leeds. While in the UK, she worked at both the Battersea Arts Centre and the National Maritime Museum where she spearheaded projects on International Slavery Remembrance Day as well as a festival-wide takeover event with BAC Young Producers. She is a contributing author to the recent Routledge publication Accessibility, Inclusion, and Diversity and Critical Event Studies.
Top prize is $1,000
Image above by 2017 award winner: Maggie Royce, Wave, Cut paper and ink, 2017