Missed the deadline to study abroad?
We still have spaces remaining for our spring 2016 semester in Mexico – and will continue to accept applications until full.
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should choose the program Migration, Globalization, and the Environment:
- study Spanish at any level–small classes individualized to your level as well as practice with native speakers during your host family stay
- complete an optional internship specific to your major or interests
- travel around the country to well-known sites such as Frida Kahlo’s house, Puebla, Taxco, Teotihuacan, and more – most of the trips are included in the price of the program!
- make friends with students from other colleges studying at our Global Campus study center
- enjoy delicious Mexican foods!