For Augsburg Students
A short term program is an excellent way to study abroad, without being away from home for an entire semester or summer. Most Augsburg short term study abroad programming is 10-15 days in length, and is led by an Augsburg faculty member.
Winter Break Programs
- From Harry Potter to #Brexit: Youth Culture and Social Change in the UK – apply by September 30, 2017
Spring Break Programs
- Model UN – in New York, NY – apply by November 1, 2017
- Indigenous Social Activism in Chiapas, Mexico – apply by November 1, 2017
- Thailand & Laos: Diversity and Inequality in Global Professional Practice – apply by January 31, 2018
- Denmark & Iceland: The Dark Side of the Happy City – apply by January 31, 2018
- Interfaith Engagement in Palestine & Israel – apply by January 31, 2018
- Economic & Cultural Change in Greece – apply by January 31, 2018
- Art Performing Social Change in Puerto Rico – apply by January 31, 2018
- Music Therapy in China – apply by January 31, 2018
- Language and Culture in Mexico – apply by April 1, 2018
Are you participating on a short term program led by your institution? Find your school’s registration link.
If you are a faculty, staff, or institutional leader looking to create your own short term program, please view our “Create a Short Term Program” information.