For Augsburg Students
A short term program is an excellent way to study abroad, without being away from home for an entire semester or summer. Most Augsburg short term study abroad programming is 10-15 days in length, and is led by an Augsburg faculty member.
Spring Break Programs
- Faith, Vocation and Social Change in Central America (no longer accepting applications)
- Food, Justice and Sustainability in Mexico (no longer accepting applications)
Summer Break Programs
- Science and Religion in Germany – Apply by January 31, 2017
- Psychology and Education in Slovenia – Apply by January 31, 2017
- Medieval Pilgrimage in France – Apply by February 24, 2017
- Music Therapy in China: Chongqing Burn Camp – Apply by date March 1, 2017 (this program is also open to non-Augsburg applicants)
Are you participating on a short term program led by your institution? Find your school’s registration link.
If you are a faculty, staff, or institutional leader looking to create your own short term program, please view our “Create a Short Term Program” information.