Deadlines: April 15 (fall programs), October 15 (spring programs)
- Apply Online. Please you have your passport with you before you apply. You may still apply if you do not have a passport; instructions will be provided on applying for a passport. A $50 application fee is required, so you will also need a credit card or bank account information as well.
- Download an electronic copy of the Academic Programs Abroad application.
- (PDF format. You can view and print out this application only if your computer has a pdf file reader, like Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don’t have one of these, you may download that, as well, for free from Adobe. Once you download Acrobat Reader, open up the file and print it out, or complete on-line. You can then submit it to the Center as an email attachment.)
- Augsburg students apply here
Call or E-Mail
- You may call the Center at 800-299-8889 and request that an application be mailed to you. Please specify Semester or Summer program.
- Send us an e-mail message requesting an application. In your e-mail message, please include your mailing address and specify which program(s) interest(s) you.