More than 2,500 Auggies take courses in science, business, and religion each year. To support this learning, the Hagfors Center brings together the study of global business, advanced science and technology, and religious dialogue into a first-of-its-kind education center.
- Groundbreaking was April 29, 2016.
- The Hagfors Center will open and the first classes will be held in the building in January 2018.
- Eight academic departments: biology, business, chemistry, computer science, physics, psychology, math, and religion
- 24 labs and 6,000 square feet of student-faculty research facilities
- 135,000 square feet of collaborative learning space
- The campaign goal of $50 million was achieved in May 2015, one year ahead of plan.
- A total of more than $53 million was raised through the generosity of more than 1,000 donors. See the Hagfors Center campaign site for more information.