International Transfer Students
International transfer students interested in applying to Augsburg College must submit the following:
- Application for Admission
- Original or Certified High School Transcript or Diploma
- Original or Certified Post-Secondary School Transcripts or Diplomas
- Completed Certification of Finances form
- Official bank statement, current within 3 months showing funds of at least $28,000
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL iBT-80, IELTS – 6.5, ACT – 22, SAT (Reading Comp & Writing combined) – 1030; Conditional admission offered for students who currently do not meet the English language proficiency requirement.
- SEVIS Transfer form for students currently studying at an institution in the U.S.
Auggie Insider Page
Get started by telling us about yourself and your interests. Create your personalized Auggie Insider page. If you have already filled out this form, log-in to your personalized page.
Our online application makes applying to Augsburg easy and convenient. You will create an account that will allow you to return to your application to make changes or add information until you are ready to submit it to us.
Visit Our Campus
If you are already in the United States, a visit to Augsburg is a great way to determine if you are meant to be an Auggie. We invite you to explore our college in the city by meeting with the International Admissions Counselor and touring campus with an Auggie Guide.
Campus visits are held Monday through Friday through the academic year at 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., or 3:00 p.m.
Call the Admissions Office at 612-330-1001 or 1-800-788-5678 to schedule a visit to campus. Learn more about group visits, overnights, and summer visits on our Campus Visits page.