Ready to get started on the track toward your master’s degree?
There are many ways to begin.
START THE PROCESS
1. Apply Online (secure web site)
2. Download Admission Materials in PDF Format
Master of Arts in Nursing Admissions application
Master of Arts in Nursing Transcript Request Form
3. Request an application by mail
Just email us and we’ll mail you an application.
Qualified applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in nursing or have an associate’s degree in nursing in addition to a bachelor’s degree in another discipline. The cumulative GPA requirement for all college coursework is 3.0. Applicants must also have experience as a registered nurse and have professional liability insurance.
- Complete an admission application
- Submit a 2-3 page typed statement describing professional and education goals
- Request all official academic transcripts from previously attended post-secondary institutions to be sent to the address below.
- Submit three letters of recommendation addressing character and ability. Two of these recommendations must be from professional colleagues.
Contact us for assistance and information or to reserve space in an information session.