Overview of Integrated Hybrid Cohort Format
A combination of online, classroom, and experiential learning
The integrated hybrid model is completed in two years with a combination of intensive face-to-face sessions and online coursework. Students complete the program with a cohort of peers representing many different perspectives. Students learn from each other and build relationships that will provide support throughout the program and a valuable network for the future.
After starting with a five-day summer experience, classes meet on a semester schedule September through mid-April (fall and spring semesters) and mid-May through mid-August summer semester). Coursework will be online and supported by three on-campus class sessions per term.
- *ML 505 – Foundations of Leadership
- ML 512 – Responsible Leadership for the 21st Century (Intensive)
- *ML 514 – Research Methods
- ML 520 – Self-Identity, Values, and Personal Growth
- ML 523 – Leading Authentically
- ML 553 – Design and Leadership
- ML 563 – Leadership in a Global Society
- ML 574 – Strategic Leadership
- ML 577 – Universal Responsibility and Leadership: A Nicaraguan Experience (or alternative elective)
- *ML 580 – Colloquium of Contemporary Theories of Leadership
- *ML 585 – Integrating the Theory and Practice of Responsible Leadership (Capstone Course)
* Core courses offered in the integrated hybrid format (required for all students)
A sequenced list of seven electives is prepared for each cohort. In the cohort program, students complete 11 courses, including a capstone course (ML 585).