Financing Your Education with Military-Related Benefits
We believe that an Augsburg student should have a thorough understanding of what it means to finance his or her education. Augsburg has two School Certifying Officials to assist students with obtaining VA education benefits and additional staff members who will help you navigate the financial aid process and payment options for out-of-pocket expenses.
New and returning students should complete the items on the following checklist. Not every item will be applicable to each student.
- Apply for Financial Aid to establish eligibility for grants and loans
- Apply for VA education benefits or apply to continue using benefits from another school
- Turn in your Certificate of Eligibility (Post-9/11 GI Bill only)
- Consider funding sources that work in concert with other types of financial aid and benefits
- Schedule a appointment to review your financial aid award and military-related benefits
- Make a Payment Plan for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by benefits and other aid