The 26th Annual Nobel Peace Prize Forum held March 1 and March 7-9 garnered a wide range of media attention throughout the conference. Here are highlights of stories that appeared in traditional and social media about the Forum and its programming. Many stories listed here also were shared hundreds of times in social media by readers and viewers of the story, thereby greatly increasing the reach of the name of Augsburg College and the Forum.
- Dalai Lama’s visit will be third juncture for Augsburg student, by Maja Beckstrom, Pioneer Press.
- Dalai Lama visits Minneapolis for NPPF and Tibetan New Year, by Susan-Elizabeth Littlefield, WCCO.
- Dalai Lama returns to Twin Cities, by Matt Sepic, MPR.
- Faith and Peace Day at Nobel Peace Prize Forum, by Christina Cerruti, KFAI Radio.
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama posts a photo to Facebook from the Forum, by Dalai Lama, Facebook.
- Global risk expert to urge U.S. flexibility at Nobel conference, by Neal St. Anthony, Star Tribune.
- 9:30 Coffee Break: Inner Peace, The Current Radio.
- Dalai Lama visits Minneapolis, by Christina Cerruti, KFAI Radio.
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama posts a photo to Instagram from the Forum, by Dalai Lama, Instagram.
- Rebroadcast of presentation by His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama from the Forum, MPR Presents.
- Rebroadcast of presentation by Sister Helen Prejean from the Forum, MPR Presents.
- Nobel Peace Prize Forum brings laureates, high-tech, by Jean Hopfensberger, Star Tribune.
- Analyst compares Ukraine upheaval to 9/11, All Things Considered, MPR.
- Doctors Without Borders’ Marchbein speaks at Nobel Peace Prize Forum, by Tom Crann, MPR.