GiveMN, an online resource that helps Minnesotans donate to the state’s nonprofit community, hosted its annual Give to the Max Day on November 14. Auggies created more than 20 fundraising projects to help raise money for an Augsburg cause that they are passionate about. Contributions from Give to the Max Day help:
- Faculty develop creative course offerings that encourage Augsburg students to think beyond the classroom.
- Augsburg graduates prepare for their next chapter.
- Keep Augsburg affordable—thanks to the generosity of donors, more than 94 percent of Augsburg day undergraduate students receive financial aid through grants and scholarships.
- Encourage a tradition of vocation and faith, going back to Augsburg’s roots as a Lutheran seminary.
- Make healthy food accessible to all people in and around the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood and provide for basic needs, service learning, leadership development, and genuine engagement between the College and the community through Campus Kitchen.
Check out the final results from the challenge online at givemn.org/auggiesgive.