Jeffrey Nodland ’77, president and chief executive officer of KIK Custom Products, was elected chair of the Augsburg College Board of Regents at its April 2016 meeting and began his term July 1. Nodland will play a key leadership role in Augsburg’s planning and fundraising initiatives.
In addition, the Augsburg Corporation, at its annual September meeting, elected six new members to the Board of Regents and re-elected three members.
Elected to their first term on the Augsburg Board of Regents:
- Nicholas Gangestad ’86, senior vice president and chief financial officer of 3M
- Dr. Amit Ghosh ’12 MBA, a staff consultant, professor of medicine, and medical director of internal practice at Mayo Clinic
- Rev. Marlene Whiterabbit Helgemo, an ordained Lutheran pastor serving All Nations Indian Church of the United Church of Christ and executive director of the Council for American Indian Ministry of the UCC
- Rachel Pringnitz ’02, ’07 MBA, operations administrator for the Division of General Internal Medicine at Mayo Clinic
- Jill Nelson Thomas, philanthropist and board member for multiple nonprofits, including Family & Children’s Services of Oklahoma
- Noya Woodrich ’92, ’94 MSW, former president and chief executive officer of the Greater Minneapolis Council of Churches
Elected to a second or third term:
- Mark Eustis, an organizational leadership and governance advisor for health systems
- Alexander Gonzalez ’90, financial consultant at Thrivent Financial
- Pam Moksnes ’79, vice president for gift planning services, Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, through the Lutheran Church Extension Fund