Matthew Entenza, senior advisor on energy and the economy to Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton, was elected chair of the Augsburg University Board of Regents at its October 6 meeting.
In addition, the Augsburg Corporation, at its annual September meeting, elected three new members to the Board of Regents and re-elected six members.
Elected to their first term on the Augsburg Board of Regents:
Mark Johnson ’75
Retired city planner and former president of Sonju Motors in Two Harbors, Minnesota
Terry Lindstrom ’73
Drug discovery consultant and former Eli Lilly distinguished research fellow in Indianapolis, Indiana
Nancy Mueller ’85
Physics and chemistry teacher in Rochester, Minnesota
Elected to a second or third term:
- Diane Jacobson, former director of the Book of Faith Initiative for the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- Dr. Steven Larson ’72, chief executive officer and chairman of the board of Riverside Medical Clinic in Riverside, California
- Toby Piper LaBelle ’96, senior vice president of Northland Securities, a Minneapolis securities brokerage firm
- LaJune Thomas Lange ’75, former co-vice chair of the Minnesota Supreme Court Task Force on Racial Bias in the Courts and of the Minnesota Supreme Court Task Force on Gender Fairness in the Courts
- Dean Sundquist ’81, chairman and chief executive officer of Mate Precision Tooling in Anoka, Minnesota
- David Tiede, former president and professor of New Testament at Luther Seminary in St. Paul, Minnesota
[Web extra]: See the full list of Board of Regents members.