- Calling and purpose: Lutheran higher education in the 21st century
- Stewardship of space
- Weekend and Evening College celebrates 30th anniversary
- Homecoming 2012
- Auggie Days 2012
- Annual Report 2011-12
- Notes from President Pribbenow
- Auggie athletics — celebrating 40 years of women’s athletics
- Auggie voices — Sarah Elhardt ’06
- My Auggie experience — Tina Prchal (MAE) and Wendi Wheeler ’06
- It takes an Auggie — the Augsburg Associates
- Master of Arts in Leadership celebrates history with a look toward the future
AROUND THE QUAD
- McNair Scholars Program grant renewed for five years; students present at national conference
- College supports Vote No work of Minnesotans United for All Families
- Sociology professor honored by peers
- Convocation Series 2012-13
- Physics faculty receive awards from National Science Foundation
- Dual MBA/MAL program meets needs of senior-level employees
- New program accelerates path to MBA
- Regents elect Harpstead as chair
- Upholstery project supports local economy
- National Society for Experiential Education award
- Sampling of feedback (storify.com) from the decision to support “Vote No” effort.
- Convocation Series photo galleries (flicker.com): Christensen Symposium, CCHP Convocation, and Humanities and Fine Arts Convocation
- Augsburg’s role as an anchor institution, “Community Relations” (Fall 2011 NOW).
- Meet two outstanding Auggies and see how your gifts benefit students. Meet Jazmine Darden ’13 and Eric Dooley ’13.
- Read the full biographies of the Homecoming 2012 award recipients.
- More Weekend College success stories: Patrick Bayle ’12, Matt Van Zant ’08, and Sharon Wade ’08
- Target Field big screen WE ARE CALLED | AUGGIES video.
Download the PDF of the Fall 2012 Augsburg Now