The Pan Asian Student Services Mentor Program pairs incoming students (First Year and/or Transfer undergraduates) with an Asia Leadership Scholarship Mentor. This program is designed to help new students transition into Augsburg, navigate Augsburg’s college system and connect with peers creating a more welcoming and supportive environment.
All Asia Leadership Scholar mentors have completed as least 1 full year at Augsburg and have completed peer academic advising training and mentor/mentee relationship and responsibility workshop. Mentor and mentee will:
1. Attend the pairing reception. (Date: TBA)
2. Communicate biweekly via email, phone, facebook, meeting etc.
3. Must meet at least once a month.
4. Mentors will take mentor on an outing once during the semester (Theater Mu, T-wolves games, lunch, dinner etc). Mentor and mentee must decide.
5. Complete an end of the year evaluation.
If you would like a mentor, please contact the director.