It is time to gear up for the 2018 elections. The 2016 elections weren’t what any of us wanted, but we can regain ground in 2018. Caucuses and conventions will be here soon and we need your help!
We will be starting our Angie Craig Fellowship program. Fellows will work in the Field Department under the supervision of one of our Organizers. There will be trainings, as well as a leadership development component to the fellowship. While this fellowship works primarily through the Field Department, there will be opportunities to gain experience in the other areas of campaigning.
Leaders who have completed similar programs have gone on to become campaign managers for city council races, professional organizers on Congressional campaigns, and members of political communications staffs. For those considering working in politics full time, being an Angie Craig fellow is a great place to start.
- Recruit, train, and mentor volunteer leaders.
- Maintain relationships with voters in the area.
- Connect with potential caucus goers to get them to run to be delegates.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A deep commitment to progressive candidates and its policy goals.
- Willingness to learn new skills and to work with others in a team environment.
- Ability to keep cool under pressure.
Hours will be determined by the Organizer and the Fellow on an individual basis. This position is unpaid. To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org