Registration for Summer Guest Students will begin on Wednesday, April 8th at 11:00 a.m.
If you are a current Augsburg student or admitted to start at Augsburg this Fall, go here.
Step 1: Register
- Use the Course Search to find available classes.
- Download the Summer Session Guest Student Registration Form (PDF). Follow the information and instructions on the form.
- Registration confirmation and next steps will be emailed to you when the form is processed.
Step 2: Pay Tuition
- Students must pay the Balance Due on their tuition statement by the date indicated. Statements are not mailed; they must be accessed through Inside Augsburg Records & Registration
Step 3: Prepare To Be A Summer Guest Student
- Activate your account for access to Inside Augsburg for campus news, events, and e-mail, Records & Registration for your course schedule and grades, and Moodle for online course content and syllabus.
- Find your textbooks at Augsburg College Barnes & Noble.
- Review transportation & parking options
- Know where you are going with a campus map.
- A permit is needed to park a vehicle on campus. Summer parking permits are available. Log in to Inside Augsburg and select “Parking Services” to register for a permit.
- Consider an alternative way to get to Augsburg like biking or riding the bus and light rail. For more information, check out Augsburg’s green transportation options.
- Discounted Metro Transit passes are available at the Enrollment Center, Sverdrup Hall, First Floor.
Step 4: Begin Your Classes
- Check the course schedule for dates, times, and locations.
- Be aware of the add/drop/withdrawal deadlines on the Academic Calendar.
Step 5: Have A Great Summer At Augsburg College!