Follow the steps below for registration, payment, and class information.
If you are a current Augsburg student or admitted to start at Augsburg this Fall, go here.
Step 1: Register
- Use the Course Search to find available classes.
- Check the prerequisites listed on each class. A transcript or grade report verifying the prerequisite is required to register.
- Download and complete the Summer Session Guest Student Registration Form (PDF)
- Register in-person* at the Enrollment Center located in Sverdrup Hall, First Floor
- You will need to provide a photo ID and one of the following:
- Proof of high school graduation or equivalent if you have never attended a college/university (i.e. official or unofficial high school transcript, GED transcript)
- Proof of “good standing” at your most recent college/university (i.e. official transcript, unofficial transcript or grade report)
*If circumstances prevent you from coming to campus, please contact the Registrar’s Office to make alternate arrangements for registration.
Step 2: Pay Tuition
- Pay at least 50% of course costs at the time of registration (Ex. Course cost of $1830.00 requires an initial payment of $915.00)
- Pay the remaining balance by the first day of summer session
- A statement of charges and payments will be mailed to you
Augsburg accepts cash, check, money order, Visa or Mastercard
Step 3: Prepare To Be A Summer Session Student
- Activate your AugNet account for access to Inside Augsburg for campus news, events, and e-mail, Records & Registration for your course schedule and grades, and Moodle for online course content and syllabus.
- Find your textbooks at Augsburg College Barnes & Noble.
- Review transportation & parking options
- Know where you are going with a campus map.
- A permit is not required to park on campus from May 6 to September 3 but compliance with parking rules & regulations is expected.
- Consider an alternative way to get to Augsburg like biking or riding the bus and light rail. For more information, check out Augsburg’s green transportation options.
- Discounted bus and light rail passes are available at the Enrollment Center, Sverdrup Hall, First Floor.
Step 4: Begin Your Classes
Step 5: Have A Great Summer At Augsburg College!