Registration for Summer Guest Students will begin on April 16.
If you are a current Augsburg student or admitted to start at Augsburg this Fall, go here.
Step 1: Register
Step 2: Pay Tuition
Step 3: Prepare To Be A Summer Guest Student
- Activate your account for access to Inside Augsburg for campus news, events, and e-mail, Records & Registration for your course schedule and grades, and Moodle for online course content and syllabus.
- Find your textbooks at Augsburg College Barnes & Noble.
- Review transportation & parking options
- Know where you are going with a campus map.
- A permit is needed to park a vehicle on campus. Summer parking permits will be available for a cost of $50. More details will be announced prior to the start of Summer Semester.
- Consider an alternative way to get to Augsburg like biking or riding the bus and light rail. For more information, check out Augsburg’s green transportation options.
- Discounted Metro Transit passes are available at the Enrollment Center, Sverdrup Hall, First Floor.
Step 4: Begin Your Classes
Step 5: Have A Great Summer At Augsburg College!