Current Augsburg Students
Summer Semester registration opens concurrently with your Fall Semester registration window.
New To Augsburg In Fall 2014
Students admitted to Augsburg for Fall 2014 who want to get a jump-start on their coursework are welcome to register for Summer Semester. You will work with the Academic Advising staff during your new student appointment to register for summer courses. To schedule your appointment, call 612-330-1025.
Note: A Day Program student must have paid the Fall Semester enrollment deposit in order to register for Summer Semester.
- Use the Course Search to find available classes and register.
- If you need more registration information, go here.
If you will be a guest student at Augsburg this summer, click here for detailed instructions.
Change in Registration
- Early registration is encouraged for best course selection. Many courses fill quickly.
- Courses with low enrollment will be canceled one week before the first day of the class.
- Students must officially drop their course through Inside Augsburg Records & Registration or with a Registration Form submitted to the Enrollment Center.
- Instructor signature is required to register after the first day of class.
For tuition refund information, go here.
Refer to the Academic Calendar for a full listing of registration dates and deadlines.