Current Augsburg Students
Online registration is available to currently enrolled Augsburg students beginning April 1. Log in to Inside Augsburg Records & Registration. If you encounter prerequisite issues or are registering for a course with instructor permission, use the Registration Form.
New To Augsburg In Fall 2013
Students admitted to Augsburg for Fall 2013 who want to get a jump-start on their coursework are welcome to register for Summer Session. If you need assistance determining what classes to take, our Academic Advising staff is here to help.
Note: A Day Program student must have paid the Fall Semester enrollment deposit in order to register for Summer Session.
- Use the Course Search to find available classes
- Check the prerequisites listed on each class. A transcript or grade report verifying the prerequisite is required to register.
- Download the Registration Form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office.
- You need to provide your Augsburg ID# on the registration form. Don’t know your ID#? Look on your acceptance letter, enrollment confirmation letter, transfer credit evaluation or financial aid award letter.
If you will be a guest student at Augsburg this summer, click here for detailed instructions.
Change in Registration
- Early registration is encouraged for best course selection. Many courses fill quickly.
- Courses with low enrollment will be canceled one week before the first day of the session.
- Students must officially drop their course through Inside Augsburg Records & Registration or with a Registration Form submitted to the Enrollment Center.
- Instructor signature is required to register after the first day of class.
For tuition refund information, go to here.
Refer to the Summer Calendar for a full listing of registration dates and deadlines.