Complete These Forms
Mail, email, or fax the Residence Life and Dining Contract:
2211 Riverside Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Fax: (612) 330-1266
Steps to Sign Up for Housing
- Complete the Augsburg College Residence Life and Meal Plan Contract (PDF). Print your name on the front and sign the back to verify that you have read and understood the conditions of the contract. Sign and date the contract.
- If you are under the age of 18 years old on the date you sign the contract, your parent or guardian must cosign.
- First year students are required to participate in the 15 plus meal plan.
- Complete the housing request form (online form).
- Please be aware that after signing the Residence Life and Meal Plan Contract your student account will be charged your refundable $200 deposit. If you are a returning resident, your housing deposit will carry over year to year.
*The housing deposit is different than the enrollment deposit
You will be notified by email when we receive the contract and housing request form.
DO NOT SUBMIT THE CONTRACT UNTIL YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT FOR THE ENTIRE ACADEMIC YEAR.
Pick your spot today!
Interested in seeing what spaces are available on campus this fall? Or in adding your name to the list of those looking for a roommate? Click here!
Please read the instructions carefully and know that while you do not have the ability to edit this document directly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what caught your eye- a specific space or potential roommate(s).
Oren Gateway apartments: Styles available include the 4 bedroom apartment for 4 persons, 3 bedrooms for 3 persons, and 2 bedrooms for 2 persons, with a kitchen including a dishwasher, and a living room. Each bedroom contains a bed, desk, chair, and dresser per resident.
Mortensen apartments: Apartments have a kitchenette, living room, bathrooms, and one or two bedrooms. These units house 2 to 4 people. Mortensen apartments are furnished with a bed and dresser per resident as well as a desk for every bedroom.
Luther Hall apartments: Styles available include the studio for 1 person, 2 bedroom apartments for 4 persons, 2 bedroom apartments for 3 persons, 4 bedroom apartments for 4 persons with a kitchen including a dishwasher, living room, and bathroom(s). Each bedroom contains a bed, desk, chair, and dresser per resident.
Anderson suites: Units have two bedrooms and a connecting bathroom. These units are designed for 2 people. Each bedroom contains a bed, a desk, a dresser, a microwave, and a refrigerator per resident.
Anderson two bedroom apartments: Units have a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and two bedrooms. These units are designed for 4 people. Each bedroom contains a bed, a desk, and a dresser per resident.
Anderson floorhouses/townhouses: Townhouse units have a kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms, and 4 bedrooms. These units are designed for 8 people. Each bedroom contains a bed, a desk, and a dresser per resident. The floorhouse units have a kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms, and 9 bedrooms. These units are designed for 15 people.