Steps TO SIGN UP FOR HOUSING
- You must be registered for at least one class in order to sign up for housing.
- Complete the Residence Life and Meal Plan Contract for the academic year you are interested in living on campus. The electronic form is below on this page. You must be logged in to your Augsburg (Augnet) account in order to access the contract online.
- If you are under the age of 18 years old on the date you sign the contract, you must use the .pdf contract and your parent or guardian must co-sign.
- First year students are required to participate in the 15 plus meal plan.
- If you are a current resident before 2/13/17, participate in the Housing Expo. If it is after 2/13/17, please complete the housing request form (online form below).
You will be notified by email when we receive the contract and housing request form.
Please note: There is no housing deposit for the 2017-2018 Academic year. Any deposit check sent to the Department of Residence Life will be marked VOID and shredded.
DO NOT SUBMIT THE CONTRACT UNTIL YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT FOR THE ENTIRE ACADEMIC YEAR.
CONTRACTS AND FORMS
Mail, email, or fax the Residence Life and Dining Contract:
2211 Riverside Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Fax: (612) 330-1266
Mortensen Hall apartments: Apartments have a kitchenette, living room, bathrooms, and one or two bedrooms. These units house 2 to 4 people. Mortensen apartments are furnished with a bed and dresser per resident as well as a desk for every bedroom.
Luther Hall apartments/studios: Styles available include the studio for 1 person, 2 bedroom apartments for 4 persons, 2 bedroom apartments for 3 persons, 4 bedroom apartments for 4 persons with a kitchen including a dishwasher, living room, and bathroom(s). Each bedroom contains a bed, desk, chair, and dresser per resident.
Anderson Hall suites: Units have two bedrooms and a connecting bathroom. These units are designed for 2 people. Each bedroom contains a bed, a desk, a dresser, a microwave, and a refrigerator per resident.
Anderson Hall two bedroom apartments: Units have a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and two bedrooms. These units are designed for 4 people. Each bedroom contains a bed, a desk, and a dresser per resident.
Anderson Hall floorhouses/townhouses: Townhouse units have a kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms, and 4 bedrooms. These units are designed for 8 people. Each bedroom contains a bed, a desk, and a dresser per resident. The floorhouse units have a kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms, and 9 bedrooms. These units are designed for 15 people.
Oren Gateway Center apartments: Styles available include the 4 bedroom apartment for 4 persons, 3 bedrooms for 3 persons, and 2 bedrooms for 2 persons, with a kitchen including a dishwasher, and a living room. Each bedroom contains a bed, desk, chair, and dresser per resident.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook by clicking on the icons below!