You are called to do great things. Augsburg College Rochester degree programs are in top demand that get you to your career. We offer our courses in a hybrid schedule that combines traditional classroom with online learning to optimize student engagement and convenience. Students determine their own course load term-by-term, providing additional flexibility for working professionals. We are conveniently located near downtown Rochester, in Bethel Lutheran Church. We are fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Business (accounting, finance, management)
- Education (elementary education, special education: academic behavioral strategist)
- Individualized Studies (starts Fall 217)
- Nursing – BSN Completion (for RNs only)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Nursing
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Our programs are geared toward the adult student. Our faculty and staff understand the challenges faced by students who work full time, have family responsibilities, and still want to go to school to earn their next degree.
Financing your degree. Many students finance their degree program through a combination of financing options, including state and federal loans and grants, scholarships, and employer tuition reimbursement programs. Augsburg also offers a variety of payment plans and tuition discounts, for those who qualify.
Augsburg is conveniently located, with free parking, just blocks from downtown Rochester.
Ready to take the next step?
Schedule an individual appointment or attend an information session.
Auggies are Everywhere! Watch the video below to see how Augsburg is part of the Rochester community.