Augsburg accepts applications for Master of Business Administration, Master of Arts in Education and Master of Arts in Nursing students to attend classes at the Rochester campus location.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Education: Elementary and Special Education
- Master of Arts in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Augsburg accepts undergraduate applications for admission to the Rochester Program from students who have graduated from high school or have earned a G.E.D. certificate. These programs are fully offered in Rochester.
- BSN Completion
- Business Management
- Elementary and Special Education
Complete your Undergraduate Application
- Submit the online application.
- Include a personal summary addressing your career and tentative educational objectives and reasons for wanting to attend Augsburg.
- Have official academic transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions sent directly to Augsburg College Admissions. This includes colleges, universities, and vocational/technical schools.
Completed files are reviewed for acceptance by the Admissions Committee. Upon admission an official evaluation of all transfer work is completed by the Registrar.