Augsburg accepts Online Undergraduate Applications for admission to the Rochester Program from students who have graduated from high school or have earned a G.E.D. certificate. Applications are received on a rolling basis for fall, spring and summer terms. These programs are fully offered in Rochester.
- BSN Completion
- Business Management
- Elementary and Special Education
- Some other majors can be completed taking a combination of Rochester and Minneapolis based courses.
Complete your Undergraduate Application
- Submit the online application.
- Include a personal summary addressing your career and tentative educational objectives and reasons for wanting to attend Augsburg.
- Have official academic transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions sent directly to Augsburg College Admissions. This includes colleges, universities, and vocational/technical schools.
Completed files are reviewed for acceptance by the Admissions Committee. Students are generally notified of admission within a week of file completion. Upon admission, an official evaluation of all transfer work is completed by the Registrar. Newly admitted students meet with their admissions counselor for initial advising and course selection.