- Submit a 200-word essay summarizing your educational goals and why you are choosing Augsburg College.
- Official transcripts must be submitted from every college, technical school, and university you have attended. We can only accept transcripts that arrive in a sealed envelope or via electronic transfer.
- An official high school transcript or GED score is required if you have not already completed the following degrees: AA, AAS, or AS.
Augsburg accepts applications for Master of Arts in Education, Master of Arts in Nursing, Master of Business Administration, and Doctor of Nursing Practice students to attend classes at the Rochester location. Go to a program page to begin the application process.
- Master of Arts in Education: Elementary, Special Education: ABS, and ESL
- Master of Arts in Nursing
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Transcultural Nursing Leadership
Augsburg College Admissions
Campus Box #143
2211 Riverside Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55454
By electronic transfer:
Augsburg College uses Scrip-Safe, Docufide/Parchment as official transfer services. Please send documents to email@example.com.
Even before you apply, you can set up a free, unofficial transcript evaluation by calling 507-288-2886 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Augsburg accepts up to 96 credits from community colleges. You will show us what you’ve taken, and we can let you know which courses and credits may transfer to Augsburg.