Augsburg accepts applications for Master of Business Administration, Master of Arts in Education, Master of Arts in Nursing and Doctor of Nursing Practice students to attend classes at the Rochester campus location.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Education: Elementary and Special Education
- Master of Arts in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Transcultural Nursing Leadership Track
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Family Nurse Practitioner Track
Augsburg accepts undergraduate applications for admission to the Rochester Program from students who have graduated from high school or have earned a G.E.D. certificate. These programs are fully offered in Rochester.
- BSN Completion
- Business Management
- Elementary and Special Education
Complete your Undergraduate Application
- Apply – Submit the online application.
- Short Personal Essay – Part of your application will be a personal summary addressing your career and tentative educational objectives and reasons for wanting to attend Augsburg.
- Transcripts – Have official academic transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions sent directly to Augsburg College Admissions. This includes colleges, universities, and vocational/technical schools.
Send transcripts to:
Augsburg College Admissions
Campus Box 143
2211 Riverside Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Completed files are reviewed for acceptance by the Admissions Committee. Upon admission an official evaluation of all transfer work is completed by the Registrar.