- Submit a 200-word essay summarizing your educational goals and why you are choosing Augsburg College.
- Submit official transcripts from every college, technical school, and university you have attended. We can only accept transcripts that arrive in a sealed envelope or via electronic transfer.
- An official high school transcript or GED score is waived if you already completed the following degrees: AA, AAS, or AS.
Augsburg accepts applications for Master of Arts in Education, Master of Arts in Nursing, Master of Business Administration, and Doctor of Nursing Practice students to attend classes at the Rochester location. Go to a program page to begin the application process.
- Master of Arts in Education: Elementary, ESL, and Special Education: ABS
- Master of Arts in Nursing
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Transcultural Nursing Leadership
Augsburg College Admissions
Campus Box #65 or #143
2211 Riverside Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55454
By electronic transfer:
Augsburg College uses Scrip-Safe, Docufide/Parchment as official transfer services. Please send documents to email@example.com.
Are you wondering how many credits will transfer to Augsburg College? The first step is to set up a free, unofficial evaluation by calling 507-288-2886 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Augsburg can accept up to 96 credits. It is recommended that a student have 12 transferable credits to enter the program.
Whether you’re coming from a two-year community college or a four-year school, we want your transfer experience to be stress-free. We work with colleges in the region to ease your transition to Augsburg. You will show us what you’ve taken, and we can let you know which courses and credits may transfer to Augsburg.
We also accept credit for previous work and life experience through exams, transfer credit, and assessment of previous learning. Please contact an admissions counselor for more details.