Scholarships and Grants

In addition to federal and state loans and grants, students may take advantage of several financing options including:

American Indian Scholarships

American Indian students who meet federal, state, or tribal requirements may apply for special scholarships. Contact Augsburg’s American Indian Student Services Program for more information.

PRIME Scholarship

Students who receive a scholarship from their Lutheran congregation may receive a match in Augsburg scholarship dollars up to a maximum of $750 per year ($375 per term). This application and payment from the sponsoring organization should be submitted to the Enrollment Center. Please make payment payable to Augsburg College. Download an application.

AmeriCorps Grant

AmeriCorps volunteers who have served at least half time for one year, who are qualified for admission to Augsburg College, and who enroll within five years of the completion of their service may receive an AmeriCorps grant. Please visit the Student Financial Services website for more information and to download the application.

Military Tuition Grant

Augsburg offers a tuition grant to personnel currently serving full or part-time in any branch of the United States armed forces or veterans of any branch. Please visit the Student Financial Services website for more detailed information.

*The tuition grant is available only to students in the Adult Undergraduate program.*

Employer Tuition Reimbursement

Many companies support their employees’ education by providing tuition reimbursement for approved courses. Go to the Enrollment Center for more information on this and other payment plans.