Special Information Session for prospective teachers at the Edison Building.
- Adult Undergraduate (AU)
- BSN Completion
- MA in Education
- MA in Nursing
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) and Transcultural Nursing tracks)
Interested in completing your undergraduate degree in business, education or BSN completion? You can bring your previous college transcripts with you and we will provide you with an unofficial credit evaluation to help you design your degree plan. Faculty and staff from these programs will be available and leading the various information sessions.
- 5:00 – 5:30pm — Dinner (optional) & Registration
- 5:30 – 5:45pm — Augsburg overview
- 5:45 – 7:00pm — Break into small groups based on program of interest
Address: 810 Third Ave SE, Rochester, MN, 55904
Individual appointments can be scheduled by calling 507-288-2886 or emailing email@example.com. Adult Undergraduate, Master of Arts in Education, and Master of Arts in Nursing programs offer three start times: fall (late August), spring (January), and summer (May). Augsburg’s MBA program offers two start times: fall and summer. Augsburg’s DNP programs offer one start time: fall