May 16 – Grand Rounds Brew Pub
Monday, May 16, 2016
Grand Rounds Brew Pub
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- 5-5:30 pm check in and social time – try a craft brew and appetizers
- 5:35-6:00 pm introductory remarks/presentation
- 6-7:oo pm learn about program of interest
Faculty and staff from these programs will be available and leading the various information sessions:
- Adult Undergraduate (AU)
- MA in Education
- MA in Nursing
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) and Transcultural Nursing tracks)
Interested in completing your undergraduate degree in business, education or BSN completion? Please bring your previous college transcripts with you, our transfer specialists will provide you with an unofficial credit evaluation to help you design your degree plan.
Address: 4 3rd ST SW, Rochester, MN 55902
Individual appointments can be scheduled by calling 507-288-2886 or emailing email@example.com. Adult Undergraduate, Master of Arts in Education, and Master of Arts in Nursing programs offer three start times: fall (late August), spring (January), and summer (May). Augsburg’s MBA program offers two start times: fall and summer. Augsburg’s DNP programs offer one start time: fall