“Thanks so much for this opportunity. It was such a helpful and exciting experience!”
“Thank you so much. Loved all of it.”
“Individuals who helped at resume and LinkedIn were very helpful. I also plan on emailing a few contacts for follow up information. Overall I felt like I built some valuable connections.”
Students identified as:
African American, American, Arab, Asian, Biracial, Black, Bulgarian, Caucasian, Chinese, Ethiopian, German, Hispanic, Indian, Latina/o/x, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Mixed, Multiracial, Native American, Palestinian, Somali, Vietnamese Western European, White.
Century College, Dakota Technical College, Leech Lake Tribal College, Metropolitan State University, MSU-Mankato, Normandale Community College, St. Olaf College, St. Paul College, Takoda Institute, UM-Morris, UM-Twin Cities, University of North Dakota and Winona State University.
This career-readiness event allowed students to:
- Join Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple, Inc., for a conversation on the importance of innovation, creativity, and education in an increasingly connected world.
- Network with STEM industry recruiters and leaders.
- Attend workshops on interviewing and job search tools.
- Get a free LinkedIn head shot taken by a professional photographer.
- Have career conversations with STEM professionals.
Thank you to our official sponsors:
- Boston Scientific
- Thomson Reuters
- North Star STEM Alliance
- Proto labs
- Augsburg University