Augsburg’s online job and internship board. Make appointments with our staff, find jobs and internships, register for events, and more!
Use your Inside Augsburg (AugNet) username and password to log into Handshake. If you have any problems with the process, please stop by the Strommen Center, email email@example.com, or call 612-330-1148.
If you are a recent graduate, please use the login process for students until your Augsburg email address expires. After that time, please refer to the instructions below for alumni.
To access your Handshake account for the first time please contact us at 612-330-1148 or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can update the email address associated with your account.
If you know your Handshake username and password, go to the Handshake login page and enter your current email address to begin.
- Click “Sign In using Email and Password” and enter your password. Do not use the “Augsburg Login” option unless you have a current Augsburg email address.
ON CAMPUS WORK STUDY POSITIONS
Search the Handshake Jobs tab by using the On Campus Jobs filter.
GENERAL JOB AND INTERNSHIP SEARCH
- Indeed – (works great for local searches, select city or use Minneapolis or St. Paul for a general search term)
- MN Council of Non-Profits (best web listing for non-profit jobs in Minnesota)
- Star Tribune’s Employment Listings
- Minnesota Works (lists jobs and internships in MN)
- MN Council of Non-Profits (check box for “internship”, “volunteer”, or “part-time” opportunities)
- The Washington Center (internship opportunities in Washington D.C.)
Staffing agencies are third party companies that hire students or graduates for temporary, contract, or permanent positions at other companies. Many agencies specialize in a particular field, check out which ones may be a good fit for you: