Career Planning and Advising
How We Can Help
There are many services and resources that can help you with your career exploration. Contact us today to begin your career planning.
To assist students while they are at Augsburg and for our alumni, we offer:
- Career & Self-Assessment Inventories (no fees)
- One-on-one Career Planning/Counseling/Coaching
- Career Information/Resources
- Career Exploration through Internships and Work Experience
- Assistance with Resumes, Cover Letter Writing, and Interviewing Skills
- Assistance with Informational Interviews
- Information on employment trends
- Electronic Education Credential Files for education majors
- ISEEK: Site created by MN Dept. of Economic Security to promote career planning and employment searches within the state of MN.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: Read occupational descriptions, including required skills, working conditions, employment outlook, earnings, and related occupations.
- Stoplight On Careers - Career Resource for Liberal Arts Students (USERNAME IS lacn PASSWORD IS vassar)