Finding an Internship
We suggest you meet with a staff person in Strommen Career & Internship Services to identify your interests, skills and goals. The staff are an excellent resource for internship leads. Students are also encouraged to develop their own leads as well by talking with faculty members, family, and friends.
Below is a sampling of several resources available to help you find internship opportunities. Check the links below and meet with an internship specialist to find the resources that may be better fit for your interests.
Search for internship opportunities in your career field or major
General Internship Search Sites
- AugPost – Augsburg’s job & internship posting board (login with your Augnet username & password)
- LandIt - A consortium site for job & internship listing site of MN College & University Careers Services Association
- InternMatch – (use keyword search and Minneapolis or St. Paul for local internships)
- Internships.com – (use Minneapolis or MN in your keyword search)
- Barefoot Student – (search under “internship” listing)
- MN Council of Non-Profits (check box for “internship”, “volunteer”, or “part-time” opportunities)
- SEEK (internships in environmental ed)
- The Washington Center (internship opportunities in Washington D.C.)
Additional Search Sites (include the keyword “intern” when searching with these sites)
Interested in internships abroad?
- For information on internship opportunities abroad, be sure to visit the Augsburg Abroad office
- Click here for a listing of other outside organizations offering internships abroad